Peace through victory - the American way.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Nada Against The Curve Ball

I went to Petco Park for a baseball game this afternoon. The Padres lost, 6 to 3, and showed their old inability to score runs at home.

After I posted this morning about Xavier Nady's hitting prowess he struggled at the plate today. He might need to work on hitting a right-hander's curveball. Twice today he struggled against that pitch. Once in the 6th when he struck out with a runner in scoring position to end the inning and again in the 8th when he hit a grounder to short that went for an error. I still think Nady's got the power to left field that could carry the Padres to victory this year and I'm not backing off on my prediction of Padres' success.

-tdr

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home